The Raptor XDX is at the top of the residential zero-turn category. It has commercial-grade features like a 10-gauge fabricated deck, cast steel deck hangers, vented and tool less removable pulley covers, and reaches up to 8mph with Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100® commercial transmissions. The 5-inch-deep deck allows the XDX to mow through thick grass at top speeds. The heavy-duty XDX is backed by an industry leading 3yr / 300hr warranty and 1yr / 300hr commercial warranty.
Upgrades from the Raptor XD shown in bold
- Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 commercial duty serviceable transmissions.
- Large 22″ BigBite Drive Tires
- 8 mph mowing speed
- Commercial grade 5″ deep deck for higher productivity
- Extra high back seat with added padding
- 48”, 54“ or 60” welded fabricated steel deck
- 21.5hp, 23hp, or 24hp Kawasaki Engine Options
- Heavy-duty one-piece 1.5 inch x 3 inch fabricated frame
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering – responsive, precise control
- Patented automatic park brake
- Foot operated deck lift
- 3-year / 300 hour limited warranty (1yr / 300hr commercial warranty)
2021 Raptor X Series Feature & Model Comparison Video
Deck size and engine combinations available on the 2021 Raptor XDX.
48″ Deck 21.5 HP Kawasaki FR651 engine
54″ Deck 23 HP Kawasaki FR691 engine
60″ Deck 24 HP Kawasaki FR730 engine