The Super Z® stands apart with an oversized hydraulic drive system featuring 21cc pumps (most commercials mowers use 16cc pumps), 3 GAL oil capacity (most commercial mowers have a 6 qt capacity) and a hydraulic oil cooler with hot oil shuttle. It also features Hustler’s acclaimed VX4® deck technology proven to cut and disperse grass more quickly and efficiently. With a 14 MPH top ground speed you can make quick work of large commercial properties.
Upgrades from the X-ONE shown in bold
- 27hp – 38.5hp Kawasaki Engines
- 54”, 60”, 66” or 72” VX4® deck
- Unmatched hydraulics – oil shuttle, cooler separates it from the competition
- Up to 14 mph speed
- Heavy-duty 1.5″ x 3″ frame rails with 3/16″ thick wall thickness (many commercial mowers only use 1/8″ thick walls)
- Fully fabricated 7 Gauge deck with addition 7 Gauge spindle mount reinforcement plates
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- 24” drive tires and 13″ front tires
- Custom bolstered I3M suspension seat with EVC material for reduced operator fatigue.
- (2) 5.85 gallon capacity fuel tanks with digital fuel gauges (11.7 GAL total capacity)
- 2 year no hour limit warranty or 5 year 500 hour warranty
VX4 Deck Technology
Not sure which Hustler commercial mower is right for you? Check out the comparison video below or contact us and we can help you find the right mower for your situation.
Please note that this video was made in 2019. There have been a few changes to the Hustler lineup for 2020 and 2021. The biggest changes for 2020 are the addition of the Hustler Super 88 to the lineup and some seat changes. Overall this video still gives a good quick overview of the commercial models.
Deck size and engine combinations available on the 2021 Super Z.
54″ Deck 27 HP Kawasaki FX850 engine
60″ Deck 27 HP Kawasaki FX850 engine
60″ Deck 35 HP Kawasaki FX1000 engine
60″ Deck 38.5 HP Kawasaki FX1000 EFI engine
66″ Deck 35 HP Kawasaki FX1000 engine
72″ Deck 35 HP Kawasaki FX1000 engine
72″ Deck 38.5 HP Kawasaki FX1000 EFI engine
60″ Rear Discharge Deck 27 HP Kawasaki FX850 engine
72″ Rear Discharge Deck 27 HP Kawasaki FX850 engine