Key upgrades from the FasTrak SDX highlighted in bold
- 23.5hp – 29hp Kawasaki & Kohler Engines
- 52”, 60” or 72” commercial-style, side discharge deck
- 54” or 60” rear-discharge deck
- Heavy-duty 1.5″ x 3″ frame rails with 3/16″ thick wall thickness (many commercial mowers only use 1/8″ thick walls)
- Parker unitized 12cc/rev pump with 15.9ci/rev wheel motors
- 24” drive tires and 13” front tires
- 10.5mph mowing speed
- Dual fuel tanks with 11.7 gal total capacity
- Custom bolstered I3M suspension seat with EVC material for reduced operator fatigue.
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Patented automatic park brake
- Molded rubber bumper along engine guard and deck
- 5-year / 500 hour or 2 year no hour limit warranty
Not sure which Hustler commercial mower is right for you? Check out the comparison video below or contact us and we can help you find the right mower for your situation.
Please note that this video was made in 2019. There have been a few changes to the Hustler lineup for 2020 and 2021. The biggest changes for 2020 are the addition of the Hustler Super 88 to the lineup and some seat changes. Overall this video still gives a good quick overview of the commercial models.
Deck size and engine combinations available on the 2021 X-ONE.
52″ Deck 25 HP Kohler Command Pro engine
52″ Deck 27 HP Kawasaki FX850 engine
60″ Deck 25 HP Kohler Command Pro engine
60″ Deck 23.5 HP Kawasaki FX730 engine
60″ Deck 27 HP Kawasaki FX850 engine
60″ Deck 29.5 HP Kawasaki FX850 EFI engine
72″ Deck 27 HP Kawasaki FX850 engine
72″ Deck 29.5 HP Kawasaki FX850 EFI engine
54″ Rear Discharge Deck 23.5 HP Kawasaki FX730 engine
60″ Rear Discharge Deck 23.5 HP Kawasaki FX730 engine